Starting weight: 455
Last weigh in: 368
Loss this week: -1
Total lost: -88 pounds
I really thought this week would be better than last week's big fat zero. My eating has been really good and I got in all of my workouts. That being said, I do take comfort in knowing that my legs this morning are retaining lots of water (pitting edema). Not sure why they are today, but I know that can swing the scale the wrong way. I've also been under lots of stress at work (just really busy), so that can impact weight too.
This week's action plan:
- Drink my water: there were a couple of days last week where I was 1 liter short of my water goal
- Continue coming home for lunch: I have pre-made meals for lunch this week so I can know exactly what I'm eating
- Continue extra activity at night: When I get home from work, I need to walk the pup or ride the recumbent bike
- Try to focus on sleep: Sleep was not great last week, so this week will try to stick to self-imposed bedtimes
- Don't get derailed: I have a few after-work events this week involving food and socializing, so I will need to be careful to not overindulge or slip up in any way
I shared this over on Facebook last night. No matter what the scale says this morning, I feel good about this:
Hope everyone has a great Monday!