Here's a quick and dirty post from me tonight in bullet point form, because that's all my brain is capable of handling right now.
- Literally EVERY TIME I turned the car on today, Lady Gaga's “You & I” was on the radio. Creepy. Good thing I love that song.
- The boot has come off. Well, not officially. You see, one of the 3 straps broke and it's not comfortable to wear it without it. I haven't had pain in my foot for over 2 weeks. So I took the boot off. I go to the doctor Monday to give me the final OK.
- I am making my way back to the living with slightly eased vertigo. Yippee!
- Trainer Rob is no more *sad face.* Darn awesome career opportunities (but hooray for him)! So, I'm trying something new. Read about it over on the ENELL blog. My legs feel like jello. More details to come at a later date.
- I'm retaining a good bit of water in my legs lately. Between that and my scale frustrations, I might not weigh in for a couple of weeks for fear of going bonkers.
- I am incredibly honored to be on the list of Top 50 Most Inspiring Healthy Tweeps. Seriously, the names on there are of some of my favorite bloggers on the planet. I've shared my discomfort with the word “inspirational” to describe me, but this still makes me uber-happy. You can currently vote on most inspirational here through August 31. Thankfully, you can vote for up to 10 people, because goodness knows I can't pick just one!