So, eloquii by The Limited launched today after the delay last week. They are releasing new clothes every 2 weeks, which is good because the selection right now is a little slim. I love that they have free shipping and free returns – this usually means I overorder and then return what I don't love. I just returned my 3 purchases from MyHabit today because I didn't LOVE them. Trying to keep the budget in check (although for myHabit, you only get store credit).
Anyway, these are the items I picked up today from eloquii. I'll review them when they get here.
- Signature 3/4 sleeve wrap dress: This is a pretty basic, flattering silhouette that many retailers carry, but I am in love with the blue color.
- Piped Tweed Skirt: I'm most worried about this not fitting. I thought it'd be super cute with my boots though.
- 3/4 Sleeve Twisted Detail Top: This is pretty similar in style to the Kiyonna Caycee Twist Top I wrote about, but I liked the camel color. The fabric looks a little shiny, so I'll have to examine that when it comes in.
- Chiffon Ruffle Front Shirt: This could look really awful or really good. Coin toss. Love the purple though.
- Super Opaque Tights: I'm always on the hunt for tights.