Hi friends. Wow, it’s been a few days since I’ve posted! For some reason, I’ve overbooked myself like crazy this month. In the past 3 weeks I’ve been to Chicago and Nashville, and in a little over 1 week, I’ll be in New York City. Thankfully after May 1, I don’t have any other crazy out of town things for another few months, so hopefully I can write more – it’s so cathartic for me.
Here are some bullet points of things I wanted to share:
- I wanted to thank Skirt! Magazine Lexington for including me in their April issue. You can see the photo and interview here.
- I’ve started going back and reading some old posts of mine to get some perspective on where I’m at now. Over 2 years of weight loss blogging is a lot of posts, and I seem to forget my own advice sometimes. Here’s one that helped me focus a little this week from March 2011: Non-Scale Victories. It’s crazy how quickly we forget how far we’ve come.
- Here are some recent posts I’ve written on the ENELL Sports Bra blog that you might like:
- Mental Fitness: Do you have a “comfort food” for your mind?
- Changing Fitness Goals: How often do you re-evaluate your fitness goals?
- The Undie Awards: ENELL is up for an Undie Award (yes, it’s a real thing!)
I hope you had a great weekend!