I wear A LOT of Gwynnie Bee, and thought it’d be cool to create a Gwynnie Bee Fashion File of all my looks. I have tried so many things I wouldn’t have before, and it’s really helped me push my style limits without going broke. Check out all my Gwynnie Bee looks in the gallery below, and click here to view all my Gwynnie Bee posts.
What is Gwynnie Bee?
Gwynnie Bee is a subscription-based clothing rental service. You select your subscription level and receive that many of their items at a time. So think about Netflix: You sign up to have a certain number of DVD’s mailed to you at a time, and return them for the next item when you’re done. Gwynnie Bee works the same way, but for everyday clothing, sizes 10-32.
- Create an Account. Simply use your email address and set a password.
- Browse the collection. Check out all the designers, styles and looks you’ll love.
- After you look around, Subscribe. While they ask for your credit card, the first 30 days are free. Billing starts on the 31st day. Also, have no fear: You can cancel online at any time by clicking a button in your account page.
- Add clothes to your virtual closet. Try fun stuff. It’s rental – not ownership. Explore and be adventurous.
- They will ship your first box within 2-3 days, filled with items that you’ve selected and put in your closet.
- Send back what you like, when you like. Using the pre-paid bags, send back as many garments as you like: one, two, three, or all at once. Your choice. They handle the cleaning, so send it back in any state.
- As soon as you let them know you’re dropping garments in the mail (via your online closet), they start preparing your next box with as many garments as you sent back.
- Repeat the process as many times as you want in a month. So you’re not just getting X number of items per month, you can get many more depending on how fast you ship them back.