I know I've been pretty quiet around here.
I haven't even been updating my eats.
Time for confessions.
I'm not perfect. Far from it.
Now, don't get me wrong- I haven't holed myself up in my house eating Little Debbie treats and drinking Frosties (although I may have had a dream about that). I've just not been very motivated. Doesn't everyone get in “blah” moods every so often? Yeah, me too.
Things that have made me “off my game:”
- Sugar free stuff. Things that are sugar free aren't necessarily low carb. This includes things like Bob Evans no sugar added Country Apple Pie. And Ramseys (Missy's) no sugar added black cherry pie.
- Beer. Just because Michelob Ultra is low carb in relation to other beers, drinking several at one time and more than once a week ends up in lots of carbs
- Dehydration. Well, not dehydration, but lack of water. Went from 1 gallon a day to about 1 liter a day. Only good thing that results in is less trips to the ladies room.
- Weather. Snow sucks. I hate it. And it won't go away.
So, as you can see, nothing really awful going on. Didn't lose any weight the past couple of weeks, but haven't gained any either. Just have been happy with the status quo. When you weigh as much as I do, however, the status quo is quite dangerous.
Things to take my blah's away:
- The new Lady Antebellum CD. Admittedly not the biggest fan of country, this entire CD rocks my socks.
- The new Matt Morris CD. He was “the other guy” singing “Hallelujah” with Justin Timberlake on the Haiti telethon. Kinda kills me though to learn he was in Lexington his week and I totally missed it. Thankful for WUKY for capturing the performances though!
- My job. Seriously? It's pretty damn awesome. Had a great meeting last week and that got me jazzed to make an impact. Sounds nerdy, but I'm an overachiever. Makes a big difference to feel like you can impact something.
- David (aka hubs). He's pretty damn awesome too. Knows when I'm in “a mood” and tries to cheer me up. Usually pretty successfully. And he went to the grocery with me twice so I would be better prepared to cook my own foods this week instead of eating out. Great support.
Anyway, enough of my rambling for tonight. I'll work on getting rid of my blahs.