Do you ever feel like you're starting to slip? Not literally (although on all this freakin' snow we've had lately I've come close to that a couple times), but just your mind? It's like your focus is softening. Things once razor sharp and clear are now becoming cloudy and dim.
Perhaps it feels amplified because I've been under-the-weather this week, but I'm starting to see that I started losing my mojo the past couple of weeks.
- The house is becoming messy.
- My desk at work is getting piles of paper on it.
- My email inboxes need to be cleaned out thoroughly.
- My car is messy.
- My eating hasn't been very strict (although this week I'm on a Starbucks oatmeal, Wendy's chili and LC ice cream diet after having a dental procedure done).
- Ideas aren't flowing in my mind as they normally do.
- Everything is in slower motion.
I'm a firm believer in “cluttered house, cluttered mind” (or cluttered car/desk/inbox/etc)
So, what do you do when this starts happening? I'm hoping by writing about it, I'll become more aware of it and take action. Like now, I'm going to put up my laundry and take the trash out.
Little steps people, little steps!