Sharing my outfit of the day, inspired by spring and sunshine. I love spring and summer because more color is available in stores and because seriously, I need to stop wearing black so much!
- Bright Cardigan (old from Old Navy, similar here)
- Basic Tank (from Old Navy)
- Knee-length Print Skirt (old from Talbots, this is a cute one here)
- Nude Shoes (foot injury has me relegated to flats at the moment. These are old from Old Navy, similar here)
- Simple Accessories (necklace, Old Navy; simple stud earrings)