Ack. Seriously can't believe that Friday is going to be JUNE. Where has the year gone? Not sure about you, but I tend to panic mid-year to catch up on doing things that I said I would do since January! Procrastination is an art I've mastered, unfortunately.
That being said, in looking back, May seems to have brought some good mental growth that will help me as I continue to push forward and re-introduce exercise once released from physical therapy. So close, I can taste it!
Some favorite posts from May:
- On body image: Even the elite find flaws – an interesting perspective on body image affecting everyone, even Olympic gold medalists (via the ENELL blog, which I write)
- I'm slightly obsessed with making spa water (via ENELL blog)
- A litte victory involving an airplane bathroom
- Some thoughts on facing self-imposed intimidation
- A mental trip back to high school
- On Emmie Loves: I somewhat successfully cleaned out my closet
- On Emmie Loves: Got some fun new shoes and a cobalt top
Favorite Instagrams (follow me at @skinnyemmie):