5 posts to check out:
- Amplify the Positive Outliers by Seth Godin: I’ve thought about this concept a lot lately – the power of vocalizing positive things to propel yourself and others forward.
- Oxygen – a guest post from Shauna on MizFit’s blog: Love everything about this post. Make sure your oxygen mask is on – it might have slipped during life.
- Curvy Permission on Curvy Yoga: Asking the universe for a permission slip.
- Outfits of the day on Emmie Loves: I love some new things in my closet, and not to mention my hair, which I’ve been obsessing with since my haircut a little over a week ago.
- My June workout playlist on the ENELL blog: I scoured the internet for some new workout music and think there are some good ones here.
4 favorite pins:
3 things you probably don’t know about me:
- My biggest pet peeve is food smacking. I can’t stand it!
- I have the complete inability to apply fake eyelashes.
- I can pop my left wrist over and over – it’s quite possibly the 2nd most annoying sound in the world (see #1)
2 things I’m looking forward to:
- Participating in The Color Run Louisville in a few weeks.
- Sunday I’m going to Louisville to see my dear friend and her boys, and she’s going to take photos of me for the Tadashi Shoji styling challenge I’m in!
1 workout I’m doing this weekend
- Petsitting this weekend, so I will be a dog walking fool as I can’t handle both dogs on the leash at once. The puppy pulls me and my senior pup doesn’t like being too close to the puppy when doing her business, so she gets grumpy. This means more walks for me!