Hopefully I'm not the only one who ends up shopping for myself on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Don't get me wrong, I buy gifts for others, but the sales are some of the most amazing for the year on EVERYTHING: clothes, accessories, jewelry, electronics. I've rounded up some of the best plus size Black Friday deals that I've come across. DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links.
- Shop early for best selection on sizes and colors
- Pay attention to the sale terms and conditions (sometimes items purchased are final sales – no returns or exchanges) to identify any exclusions to the sale so you're not let down by the final price when you get to checkout
- Pay attention to shipping times, especially if you are looking for gifts. It's the worst to hit the day of a gift exchange while obsessively stalking the UPS tracking link.
- Between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, promotion codes change frequently, so if you get to checkout and the code says it's invalid, head to the homepage of the site where they'll usually spotlight the latest code and promotions.
Sale Roundup (details subject to change):
- Ashley Stewart: 35% off full priced orders
- ASOS: Get 30% off everything with code TGIBF! Starts 1pm EST on Nov 27th- 8pm EST on Nov 30th.
- Duo Boots: A favorite store from my wide calf boot roundup, these RARELY go on sale. Use code THANKS25 for 25% off
- Eloquii: Black Friday Blitz! 50% off sitewide + daily bonus offers with code BLITZ – 11/26-11/30
- ENELL Sports Bras: Free shipping using code FREE14. Valid 11/28-12/31
- Fashion to Figure: 7 Days of Black Friday: Day 7 – 40% Off Everything + 25% Off Squeem with Code: THANKS40
- Gwynnie Bee: $10 for the first month of the 1, 2, or 3 item plans (new subscribers only) – join now through November 30th and be entered to win a 6 month subscription. See all my Gwynnie Bee looks here.
- Hey Gorgeous: 20% off entire site using THANKS2014 – if you want contemporary plus size designers, this is a fantastic source.
- IGIGI: IGIGI.com | 30% OFF Black Friday Sale! Through 12/1/14
- Lands' End: 7 Days of Great Gifts: 40% off select categories daily and 30% off everything else. Check back daily for the newest deal.
- Lane Bryant: 50% Off Thanksgiving Sale. Offer Valid at Select Stores & Online. Might be a good time to grab some wide calf boots in addition to clothes and accessories.
- Lola Getts: If you're looking for plus size workout clothes, they're having 45% off all week.
- Karen Kane: 25% OFF SALE + Black Friday WEEKEND SPECIALS at KarenKane.com. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
- Kiyonna: Now through 12/2, 30% off orders of $150 or more with code GOBBLE30. On Black Friday, they'll have a very special deal as well only for the day. Make sure to look for it if you visit their site!
- Marisota: Get 40% off site-wide with code 40FRIDAY at Marisota
- Modcloth: Beyond Black Friday Sale, 50% Off 100s of new arrivals. No code required.
- MYNT 1792: 30% off site wide using code BLACK14
- Old Navy: Starting 11/27: Everything on sale, up to 50% off everything + 50% off the entire store, ends 11/28. Restrictions Apply.
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% OFF Savings Flurry at NORDSTROM!
- Poppy & Bloom: $50 off $150 or more using code GIVING
- Rachel Pally: Get 25% Off site-wide with code THANKFUL at checkout! Valid 11/27 – 12/1.
- SimplyBe: Get 40% off site-wide with code 40FRIDAY at Simply BeFree shipping on orders over $100. 50% off select knitwear, 20% off select intimates, 20% off select footwear, 40% off select outerwear
- SWAK Designs: Holiday blowout sale, Wednesday, Nov. 26th through Tuesday, Dec. 2nd. $30 off on orders over $100 USE THANKFUL30; $80 off on orders over $200 USE THANKFUL80; $150 off on orders over $300 USE THANKFUL150.
- Talbots: Talbots Black Friday starts today. 50% off 1 regular-price item through Noon CST on Friday 11/28, plus 40% off your entire purchase all day, both days.
- Tadashi Shoji: 40% off select styles. Seriously STUNNING pieces, including this one that I wore at FFFWeek
- Torrid: Black Friday: 40% Off Reg Price + 50% Off Clearance + Free Shipping Over $25 w/code BF2014. Tip: look for wide calf boots and accessories in addition to clothes.
Not shopping for yourself but instead looking for gift ideas? Follow my Holiday Gift Ideas Board on Pinterest.
Score any good deals? Let me know in the comments!