EDIT: This giveaway is now CLOSED. Congrats to Amber H. who accepted her prize.
To celebrate 8 years of blogging, I’m having 8 days of giveaways worth over $1,500!
For day 6, I am excited to have a 3 month, 3 item subscription to Gwynnie Bee! It’s a prize worth over $275.
Dress from Gwynnie Bee, if you hadn’t guessed 😉
Flat out, if it weren’t for Gwynnie Bee, there’s a good chance I wouldn’t have a fashion aspect to my blog. I’ve been a member since they were in beta – for over 5 years. I’ve tried over 670 pieces of clothing from them! This means I’ve been able to try on brands and styles I never would have tried in the store. It also means I’ve been able to have a wide assortment of outfits to take photos in!
So what would this 3 item plan you could win look like?
- Fill your Gwynnie Bee closet with at least 8 items (I recommend 20 for fastest shipping)
- GB will send you 3 of those items, based on availability. You can prioritize items, but they don’t limit how long members keep the garments so it’s not guaranteed to be in stock.
- You wear the clothes and send them back in the prepaid bags whenever you’d like something different! You can return 1, 2, or all 3 at a time. Tip: Use the Return Notification feature on the website or app – it gives them a heads up something is coming back so they can start processing your next package BEFORE it gets back to their warehouse. Another tip: They ship via USPS Priority Mail, so you can request free pickup at home or throw in the regular mail without ever having to make a trip to the post office to send it back!
- GB sends you more clothes! They release new items 3 times per week, so there are always new things to add to your closet.
The questions I get most about Gwynnie Bee:
- Is this sanitary? YES. This comes from someone who always has sanitizing gel in my car for using after I go to the grocery store, or somewhere I’ve had to touch a public rail. The clothes are always really clean – they wash or dry clean between each member. I’ve never had a problem with the cleanliness and I’ve been a member since they were in beta – over 5 years ago.
- How many items can I get? This depends on how fast you return items. On the 3 item plan, you could get 9-12 things per month. So for these 3 months of subscription, you’d get 27-36 different pieces of clothing to wear! Plus, they handle all the laundry!
- What are the clothes like? You can see over 200 of my Gwynnie Bee photos in this gallery. These are brand name clothes – Melissa McCarthy Seven7, City Chic, Tracy Reese, Tahari ASL, London Times, Adrianna Papell, and more. You can browse their new arrivals here, and then use the menu at the top to go through more.
To enter the giveaway for 3 months of Gwynnie Bee:
Follow the instructions in the box below for all eligible entry methods. In addition to these entry methods, you can also enter on Instagram:
- Follow @authemmie
- Follow @gwynniebee
- Like this post
- Tag 2 friends in the comments of the Instagram post who you think would enjoy the giveaway
All Instagram entries will be combined with eligible entries from these other methods:
Terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Open to entrants over the age of 18 in the United States.
- Open to new, existing, or former Gwynnie Bee members.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Entries accepted until 7/16/17 at 10:00 AM EST.
- Winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries and notified by email or social media (depending on how you entered) within 48 hours of entries closing. Winners have 72 hours to claim the prize before its forfeited to another randomly selected winner.
- You can enter as many times is allowed for as many of the prizes you’d like, however you are only eligible to win 1 prize. For example, if you win on day 2 and are also selected on day 6, we will re-draw on day 6 so someone else has the opportunity to win a prize.
Even if you don’t win this giveaway, Gwynnie Bee also has a 30 day free trial. Try it out, and if you don’t like it, just cancel on their website and return the clothes back to them. I know the service isn’t the easiest to understand, so let me know if you have any questions as to how it works. Good luck!