This month I’m participating in #reverb10. Every day a new prompt is issued and I will write my response. The goal is to reflect on 2010 and manifest what’s next in 2011. Want to learn more? Visit www.reverb10.com.
I’m a couple of days behind due to a completely unproductive weekend, so I’m playing catch-up!
Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Daily Starbucks: Armed with a travel thermos and pre-programmed coffee maker, I will travel to work with my self-made Starbucks blend in hand instead of dropping at the drive-thru every morning. My wallet needs some fattening.
2. Clutter: I don’t have lots of clutter in my house, but I could stand to go through old things and get rid of some of them instead of leaving them stored away in some closet I never open.
3. 100 Pounds: Yep, I said it. Time to kick this body of mine in high gear and knock off another 100 pounds in 2011.
Hoping my new therapy sessions will help me get rid of the rest of these items:
4. Anxiety: Needless worry, physical response to stress, etc.
5. Depression: Being sad, moody and/or reclusive
6. Feelings of inadequacy/Self doubt: I’m awesome and I need to own it.
7. Sleepless nights: The anxiety is worse at night, and I need to kick it to the curb so my body can feel rested.
8-11. Uh, see number 3.