Happy Thanksgiving week (for my US friends)! I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already. I celebrated it early yesterday with my husbands family, so now it's time to put up the Christmas decorations. Thinking of decorating the front door this year – I haven't decorated the outside of my house in several years. I figure a door project is relatively easy and not as frustrating as stringing lights all over the yard. I've been under the weather today, so hoping it's nothing that will linger and I can enjoy the slower pace of the week without hacking up a lung.
I love this illustration by artist Valentina Harper. Summarizes my mind right now.
Here's a roundup of some of my other posts this week elsewhere:
- Stop blaming the turkey! The Turkey Tryptophan Truth on Spry Kitchen
- How are you supposed to eat pomegranate? I explore 3 ways on Spry Kitchen
- Ways to get more steps in your work day – something I'm personally working on, as explained on the ENELL Sports Bras blog
- Also on the ENELL blog, time's ticking towards the end of the year. Instead of throwing the next few weeks away waiting for January 1st, start now.
- On my social media company's blog, a presentation I did this past week at Commerce Lexington about business blogging.
Some of my favorite reads from other bloggers this week:
- We all have to find our own way by Jack Sh*t
- Not a specific post, but the entire Advanced Style blog is something that gives me daily inspiration. Love these stylish ladies.
- This week I had a dream that I got in a fight with Jay-Z over something I allegedly said to him about Brooklyn. On the other side of the pond, Shauna had a dream about running with a hamburger. It just made me chuckle.
- An interesting take on the life of a fat cell by Readers Digest
I hope you had a great weekend. If you're traveling to visit family or friends this week, drive or fly or ride safe!