Friends, I am so thankful for 2013. Despite some bumps in the road like ankle surgery and being immobile to learning how to handle Hashimoto’s, it’s been an incredible year. I am so thankful that people come to my little tiny blip on the internet and care what I have to say. I wish you the absolute best for 2014!
Now, a recap of the 10 most popular posts of 2013 by website visits. I wrote 128 posts in 2013 – crazy! By nature, posts that are up longer get more visits, so you won’t see some of my favorite recent posts here.
- Wide Calf Boot Roundup: This post blew every other post out of the water this year, thanks to Google who apparently showing it to people. I am glad my hours of virtual shopping for wide calf boots was helpful for people!
- Plus Size Fashion with Gwynnie Bee: These are some of my favorite outfit photos of the year, so I was happy to see this make the list!
- Exposed 2013: This was one of the hardest posts for me to do this past year, yet it was a total turning point in how I view my body. Less hatred, more compassion. And hey, I’m in a bikini!
- ASOS Curve Skater Dresses: This post probably had one of my favorite photos of the year, with the black skater dress and my typewriter purse!
- Valentines Day Dresses: Apparently some ladies wanted to look lovely for V-Day!
- Playing with Fat: Trying to like the skin I’m in.
- Fitbit Zip Review and Giveaway: Lots of people wanted a Fitbit!
- Gwynnie Bee New Arrivals: I think the sequins are a big draw. That’s my justification for wanting to add more sequins to my wardrobe, LOL
- Hating on my Chub Rub: Practical advice for a question I get a lot: how to deal with the chub rub during workouts.
- Hideous Monster/Apocalypse Survivor: Growing up, I thought I was a hideous monster. Some of the horrible things I did to my body to try to change it.
Again, thank you so much for reading!
One quick question for 2014: Are you interested in blogging but want help? Many of the emails I get are from people who are interested in learning more about blogging, or who want blog coaching. Is this something that would interest you? If so, I’d love if you’d take this quick survey. It will help me determine if it’s something I can offer in the future. Thanks!