Happy Friday! The blogosphere has been putting out some awesome posts lately. Here are 5 of my favorites from the past week.
- Quit confusing my weight loss with self hate by Dubyawife
- 5 things I miss about weighing more than 300 pounds by Kelly Coffey on MindBodyGreen – this is a really interesting perspective
- Acceptance is not stagnation by Mara Glatzel – just the post title gave me an “aha” moment this week
- This photo from Tumblr has made the internet rounds like crazy this week, and for good reason – meet Kate
- My 5 tips for your first 5K on the ENELL Blog – spoiler alert: I highly encourage just walking! Nothing wrong with it.
Hope you have a good Friday night. I'll be glued in front of the NCAA tournament rooting my Cats on while my husbands family yells at the TV. They're so loud – I should invest in earmuffs.
Love March Madness!