Hello and welcome to another edition of #TransparentTuesday! (Imagine I just read that sentence to you in some crazy announcer voice.) During #TransparentTuesday, we remove the rosy filters of social media and share real life. Share your posts in the comments below for all to see. Or, share on social media and tag #TransparentTuesday.
Last week's edition was pretty glum, and I'm happy to report that today should be much more upbeat. I spent 6 hours today on my back patio with my laptop getting work done with the sun beaming down on me and temperatures in the high 60s. I think I may have even gotten a little sunburned! Of course tomorrow it's cold again, so I'm soaking it up while I can.
And yep, my hair is that insane today.
I'll keep it brief today with some transparent bullet points:
- The toilet in my basement bathroom is draining and has been for a while. It's such a simple fix, yet somehow find 100 OTHER things to do instead of go to Lowe's to get a new flapper.
- I never play games on my phone, but have somehow found QuizUp and it's so fun, though it makes me realize I know a lot less than I thought I did.
- My soundtrack the past 2 weeks has been a mix of Betty Who and Glee. Random.
- I just realized today that my birthday is in less than a month. Yikes.
- I spent way too much time recently working on getting tax documents together for my accountant. Made a note to be more organized this year.