It’s been a while since I did a Friday 5! And you know what? I totally forgot to get Friday 5 up in time ACTUALLY on Friday, so this is really the Saturday 5. Meh, same difference. Here are 5 random things I wanted to share:
- Sleep With Me Podcast: I’ve talked a lot about my sleep issues. One of my trainers, Lucy, told me about this podcast, and it’s AMAZING. It’s basically this guy rambling on and on with random stories. My mind races at night, so being able to listen to this rambling makes the thoughts race and I can fall asleep. I’ve listened to it about 2 weeks now, and I’m addicted. Plus, best name of a podcast ever.
- What You Can, When You Can #WYCWYC: My dear, dear friends Carla and Roni co-wrote a book about their What You Can When You Can: Healthy Living on Your Terms. #WYCWYC (pronounced “wickwick” is a movement that encourages people to do what they can, when they can. Use small steps to live the life you want, and don’t apologize for it. See their website for examples of how people are living #WYCWYC!
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target launches Sunday! As a southerner who has never been able to buy Lilly in plus sizes, I’m a WEE bit excited. I’ve scoped out everything online and basically want to buy it ALL. I’m going to employ the “buy everything in 2 sizes” strategy if possible because I’m not sure what the fit of some of the items will be like. If it’s like the rest of Target things, I’ll flux between a 3 and 4. Plus sizes will be online only, and while Target hasn’t released an online time of launch, they have said “early.” I’m hoping it’s before 3am.
- Workout shirt and sports bra: I never thought I’d be excited for my ENELL Sports bra to show from under my shirt, but their limited edition Raspberry Zest is so pretty! If you want the color but don’t see your size available on their site, leave a note on their Facebook page and they can help you find a retailer with them in stock.
This shirt is sold out from Old Navy, but they have others with different sayings here (Size tip: if you order too large, the arm holes can be quite big. I’m wearing the 3X). ENELL Sports Bra here. For sizing help, you can watch this handy video starring me!
- Keeneland: One of the best parts about living in Lexington, KY is that we have Keeneland. These horse races only run in April and October, which are the peak times for awesome weather ’round here, so it works for me! It was a beautiful day last Sunday.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. If you purchase through one of my links, I may earn a very small commission on the sale.
What are some of your favorite things lately? Share with me!