Recently I received an email that made me really excited. Marcy of Fearlessly Just Me came up with an idea: we need to spotlight style of those who go beyond a size 24. For those who aren't aware, many plus size brands stop at a 24.
It can be difficult to:
- Find items that fit
- Find items that match personal style
- Figure out how to put them together
When I was looking to build my confidence through fashion and personal style, I turned to other bloggers who knew the struggle of finding options above a 24. It helped me find new places to shop, ways to put outfits together, and be unafraid to try new things.
Marcy put together this lookbook of women all over a size 22 plus to show that fashion comes in ALL sizes.
Other bloggers in the lookbook include:
- Amanda W. of Bella Moxie
- ShaKera of The Real Sample Size
- Lisa of MustangSallyTwo
- Corissa of Fat Girl Flow
- Ashley of My Simple Curvy Life
- Meagan of This is Meagan Kerr
- Meshel of The Muffin Queen’s Closet
- Amanda A. of Fashion, Love & Martinis
- Rebecca of The Plus Side of Me
- Amanda K. of The Koker Chronicles
- Marcy C. (creator of the lookbook!) of Fearlessly Just Me
View the full lookbook to see all the bloggers gorgeous photos:
Looking for more information on the outfits I'm wearing? Here you go!
All looks photographed by Emily Moseley.
Thank you to Marcy for including me in this, and for all the hard work you did to put this together!