Anyone else’s inbox blow up this week with all the Black Friday sales starting NOW? I went from inbox 50 to inbox 120 in a matter of hours. Insanity.
But, it’s the time of year to get great deals! I know this is the season of giving, but it’s also the perfect time of year to stock up on fall and winter clothes, accessories, and home items. This year, I’m sticking to a narrower roundup to show you the sales I’m shopping right now. I’ll continue to add to this list as the week goes on.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click through a link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. These commissions go towards website maintenance, hosting fees, and other expenses that come with keeping this site running.
Plus size fashion
- Avenue: 50% off entire site using code THANKS through 11/23. An awesome time to grab some of their gorgeous wide calf boots.
- ASOS: 25% off everything using code EPIC25 through Tuesday, 11/27/18. This sequin accented sweater is a bit of glam on top of casual, this sequin and velvet dress makes me wish I had more holiday parties to attend, while these modal jammies scream “nah, it’s ok to stay in!”
- Catherine’s: 50% off apparel and accessories, plus free shipping with $99 purchase using code 50SAVE at checkout. Obviously since my last post featured a favorite Catherine’s outfit, I think this is a great sale. The gorgeous gray ruana I’m wearing? It’s on sale for $20!!!!! And I’ve not shared photos yet, but this rose dress is gorgeous and is also included in the 50% off sale.
- ELOQUII: 50% off entire purchase using code FRENZY, PLUS an extra 10% on orders over $100, PLUS free shipping! I don’t even know where to start here, because so much of my wardrobe comes from ELOQUII, and their holiday collection right now in INSANE. You want sequins, holiday dresses, or even everyday chic styles? Don’t sleep on this. I’m drooling over this tartan coat, Also, I have this printed wrap maxi dress in 2 prints, and think I need the others (hello, leopard print). This turtleneck snuggly sweater is one of my current favorites – I have the red, but it’s also in black.
- ENELL: Save 30% on entire site using code 30ENELL through Monday 11/26. I’ve waxed poetic about how ENELL sports bras changed my life, and this is the deepest discount they offer. If you want to stop double-bagging your boobs to work out, do yourself a favor and get some ENELL bras during this sale.
- J. Crew: Get 40% off your purchase with code TOGETHER, ends 11/22. Unfortunately, looks like the Universal Standard pieces are excluded from this sale. But, they do have other cute stuff that comes in plus sizes! Note that they don’t call it “plus” or have a special section, but you can filter everything by size. You’ll be surprised at what they have! This Polartec jacket is perfect for fickle cool weather, this boatneck dress is a classic work staple, and this blouse is screaming to be worn to a holiday party. I also just ordered this turtleneck sweater dress in apline green.
- Kiyonna: For the first time ever, Kiyonna will be offering 40% off orders of $150 or more with code THANKFUL through Wednesday, November 28th. Some of my favorite pieces ever have come from Kiyonna. They’re classic, fit amazingly well, and will be staples in your wardrobe a long time. Every plus woman needs this whimsy wrap dress or the essential wrap dress in their wardrobe. I put this striped bellini in my cart – I have it in promise green and after years it’s still a go-to piece. And this evening gown made me feel freaking amazing.
- Lane Bryant: 40% off sitewide and free shipping using code BLACKFRIDAY. Excludes Doorbusters, panties, clearance, SPANX®, Squeem, Amoena, Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards. Again, so much good stuff. This leopard print jacket has been in my cart waiting on a sale. This skirt needs to go to a party, ASAP. And as always, some of the best bras and intimates are Cacique. Also, this leopard dress is one of my favorite recent buys.
- LOFT: 50% off using code THANKS through 11/22. LOFT has some gorgeous things in plus sizes right now. When they first launched plus I had a difficult time with their fit, but I hear it’s improved so I’m going to try it again. This plaid poncho wrap is gorgeous. And this fuzzy sweater jacket looks cozy.
- Macy’s: Black Friday doorbusters, and 15-20% off using code BLKFRI (excludes doorbusters). There are so many deals here, I got sucked down the vortex of plus size sales, men’s big and tall sales, and home sales. On the plus front: this sequin tee, poncho sweater, and red faux fur teddy coat caught my eye. They have a lot of City Chic included in these deals, and it’s one of my favorite plus brands. On the gift and accessories front, their Kate Spade jewelry deals are strong.
- Nordstrom: One of my first stops for gifts (great accessories and home) as well as shopping for plus fashion and shoes. Up to 60% off, shop the deals here. This Rachel Roy biker jacket is so edgy, and is 40% off. The NYDJ Ami Jeans are some of my favorites (I have 2 pair) and they’re 33% off – order 1 size down, I wear the 24. And if anyone gets this sequin Mac Duggal gown I’m drooling over, please send me photos of how freaking amazing you look. I really fell down a rabbit hole looking at all the items on Nordstrom, and got about half of my gifts taken care of from the handbags, accessories, and jewelry options.
- Old Navy: 50% off entire purchase through 11/23/18 – no code required. Restrictions apply. Favorites from Old Navy include my favorite quilted vest for under $20, a sherpa popover, a sherpa lined moto jacket, a super long open front duster (another layering wardrobe staple, along with the quilted vest), a swing sweater dress in my favorite marigold (pair with the vest and tights for extra warmth), a sizeless blanket scarf in a million different color options, a plush robe that will actually fit, and glitter slippers – because why not?! Don’t sleep on the mens stuff either – Steve has a full cart ready to go with some great deals.
- Simply Be: 50% off sitewide plus free shipping with code CYBER50. Valid 11/21-11/26. Low key drooling over these Heavenly Soles High Leg Boots in bordeaux. 2 of my favorite pairs of wide calf boots are from Simply Be
- Torrid: 40% off regular priced merchandise in store and online. 50% off clearance. Free shipping with $50+ purchase. If you want sequins for a holiday party, give their site a look – some great prices here! Also, peep their wide calf boot options.
- Universal Standard: Their sales are changing daily, so check their site for the latest. Today (Friday), it’s pick any 3 pieces from a specific section of their site for $210. Considering the single coat I just put in my closet from them is regularly $230 on its own, this is a killer deal if you’re looking to bulk up your wardrobe with US pieces. They are one of my favorite brands for high quality, well fitting items that can be styled a multitude of ways. It’s a very wide range of pieces included in the sale – with 2 of my US favorites that I already own: The Danielle Dress (I’m wearing it in this post) and the Misa dress.
Accessories and gifts
- GiGi New York: 30% off all black items for Black Friday. I get more positive comments on my GiGi New York Grace satchel (it appears in countless posts here) than any handbag I own, so I figured I’d share the sale here as it’s not on sale often.
- Kendra Scott: 20% off all purchases, 25% off $100 or more, 30% off $200 or more, free shipping and returns, ends 11/26. Any given day, I’m likely to be wearing at least 1 piece of Kendra Scott jewelry. Today, I’m wearing 2 pieces, the Diane Statement Earrings in Gold and the Lilo Chain Bracelet. It’s one of my favorite stores. Sales are infrequent here, so whether you’re stocking up for gifts or for yourself, I won’t judge.
- Minted: 20% off holiday cards and gifts over $150+ along with 15% off everything with code BF2018. If you need holiday cards, artwork, or wedding paper goods, Minted is the place to order from! We ordered our wedding Save the Dates, invitations, and programs from Minted. And today using this sale, I ordered our thank you cards. I’ll probably order some photo gifts tomorrow once I go through our wedding photos again! Runs through 11/23.
- Amazon: I could put Amazon in every category of this guide since they have EVERYTHING, but the deals we’re shopping mainly have to do with home automation – smart plugs and security cameras. We cook with our Instant Pot at least once a week, and I can’t believe the 6 qt one is under $60. We also use our Anova Sous Vide circulator at least once a week, and the version above what we have is still less than $100 right now. Kind of want to upgrade! You can shop all my Amazon favorites anytime here.
- Wayfair: Up to 80% off sitewide. I buy so much from Wayfair on the regular, and their BF/Cyber Monday sales are usually a great time to land amazing deals. I love this cocktail ottoman.
- World Market: 40% off furniture plus free shipping over $200 – ends 11/25 using code FURNDEAL. This one stuck out to me because I’m currently eyeing this midnight blue velvet sofa, forest green chair, and some other furniture there. They’ll have other deals starting up throughout the weekend, so check their site out. I particularly love shopping here for hostess gifts and gifts for hard to shop for people.
Phew. So many sales! Looking for something in particular or find a great place I missed? Let me know!