Can you believe it’s JULY already? Oy, the year is flying by. Time to look at where I’ve been and where I want to go for the rest of the year. Reflecting back on the past 6 months, I’m not where I thought I’d be… but not in a bad way. Let’s reflect:
- I finished a half marathon.
- I raised a lot of money for Parkinson’s research.
- I swam a mile.
- I tried something new: Bikram Yoga.
- I FEEL amazing.
Here are the top 5 posts (by traffic) from the first half of 2011. They’re a good reflection of progress physically and mentally.
- Start seeing a registered dietician to help with my food choices/meal planning/bingeing past (appointment in the next 2 weeks)
- Continue my Bikram and do a structured weight training program – at least 8 weeks – varying from my cardio-heavy first 6 months of 2011
- Get my nagging ankle injury from the half marathon fixed (appointment with orthopedic doctor next week)
- Do a mudathlon (contingent upon ankle healing). As a girly-girl, I find the irony in this very funny.
- Push past this weight loss stall before I go nuts. I hate having number goals, but 35 pounds would put me past my lowest weight in a LONG time. Would be great to get there by the end of the year, but I know I’m making progress no matter what.