I have no idea how it is Wednesday already. I wanted to share a hodgepodge of things, so I guess humpday is a good day to do so!
1. I’m up for Best Weight Loss blog at Fitness Magazine! I wrote a while back about why I want more people in the traditional fitness arena to know about me and others like me who aren’t striving for a certain clothing size, but are focusing on living a healthy life. If you are so inclined, I would love if you would vote for me here. You do have to register to vote, but it’s painless and you don’t have to opt in to emails to do so. You can vote for multiple blogs, so check out the other great ones in the running.
2. A new obsession: Tazo Awake Black tea with a drop of milk and some stevia. It’s starting to replace my coffee habit. So good! And don’t you love my coffee mug? (Go Cats!)
3. Speaking of cats, my dog loves them. At least when she can lay on them.
4. Some posts you might like that I wrote on the ENELL blog:
- National Napping Day (yes, it really exists)
- Office Yoga
- A 5K that I think would be AMAZING
- Musical Motivation – some people’s favorite workout songs of the moment
5. Something else I love? Sushi. Something I love even more? Sushi on a conveyer belt.
6. Current favorite at-home meal: mixed greens with strawberries, shrimp, and balsamic vinegar glaze