I’m going to try not to make a habit out of bullet pointed posts, but it’s about all I’ve got in me this week!
- Website changes coming soon, which has me pretty happy!
- My internal clock is flip-flopped: My brain doesn’t wake up at perform at its creative peak until about 2pm, and then stops around 2am. I’ve been fighting it and trying to be more regularly scheduled, but it’s just making me more stressed out. Think I’ll just embrace my clock – it’s been like this forever.
- Monday I went to a Mumford & Sons concert. They are amazing. Sorry for fuzzy phone picture.
- I had an enjoyable time last night at the gym doing a Tabata of medicine ball slams and wall sits. I never thought I would put “enjoyable” with those things, but I felt strong.
- The past month or so I noticed a creep up in my sugar intake, so beginning Monday I cut it back to zilch. Sugar is like a gateway drug for me into other bad eating habits and binging urges.
I’m currently in the running with about 20 other people to win an outfit and 2 pieces from Jess LC. If you’re on Pinterest, I’d love if you could repin this for me – it counts as 1 vote. (nevermind – contest ended)
- Current predicament: It seems like I’m among the majority of larger people who say they want to ride a roller coaster when they lose weight. There is always some uncertainty if I’ll fit, so I don’t go to amusement parks so I can avoid any humiliation. Hubs is going with his family in a couple of weeks and I really want to go, but know it will devastate me if I’m still too big for everything. Do I go, or not go?