Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through them, I make a small commission on your purchase — you pay the same price regardless.
I can't believe it, but this year I'm done with Christmas shopping early! That being said, I'm still looking at last minute deals for possible future gifts, or just in case I've forgotten something. The last thing I'd want to do this week is go to the mall, but there are some great online options still available. Here are a few things that caught my eye:
Amazon: If you're an Amazon Prime member you can order by 12/22 with free 2 day shipping to arrive before Christmas.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite: I got myself one of these a couple of years ago for Christmas, and I can't recommend it enough for anyone who likes to read. Get $20 off now through December 23.
- Amazon Last Minute Deals: Crunched for both time and ideas? This is the first place I'd look.
- Amazon Prime Subscription: It's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year. I don't know what I'd do without my Prime subscription with free 2-day shipping, instant video and music libraries.
Plus Size Deals:
- Gwynnie Bee Gift Subscription: I've been a Gwynnie Bee member for over 4 years, so it's easy to say I love this subscription service for sizes 10-32. They have a gift subscription option you can give to those who have never tried Gwynnie Bee before. They have plans ranging from 1 item at a time for 2 months up to 3 items at a time for 3 months. For those who don't know what Gwynnie Bee is, here's my description, along with literally hundreds of photos of me in their clothes. If you're a detail oriented person, here are some of their FAQs.
- ELOQUII: They have been SLAYING with their holiday styles. My ridiculously fabulous sequin skirt (seen in this post) is now back in stock! Order by Wednesday, December 21 at 1pm ET with 2-Day Shipping for Delivery by 12/25.
- Lane Bryant: They are having 40% off nearly everything until 12/22/16 using code HOLIDAY. Not sure what size to buy? Stick with the safe option and get them an electronic gift card.
Fashion and Accessory Lovers:
- Nordstrom: 12/22 is their last day for free standard shipping on gift cards and qualifying merchandise – order by 12pm ET. They also have e-gift cards which are always a great last-minute option. I've gotten some great ideas this year from their gift guides.
- Rocksbox: Give your accessory loving friends the gift of a jewelry subscription box. I've been a Rocksbox member for at least 2 years now and I love getting a rotating selection of jewelry. Buy a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. Want to #treatyourself and try it out for 30 days free? Sign up using code EMILYBFF5!
- BaubleBar: Have a friend who loves colorful statement jewelry, large baubles, or tassel earrings? The shipping window has passed, but a BaubleBar gift certificate is a great nearly-instant option.
Need any other ideas? Feel free to let me know in the comments!