As most of the US knows, it's Amazon Prime Day. But beyond that, so many other great sales are going on.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through a link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me cover the upkeep costs associated with keeping this site running. Thank you for your support of my work here.
While everyone can get down with a good sale, I do think it's important not to buy things just because they were on sale. If it's something you were already looking for and it's on sale, great! If you weren't in the market for another Instant Pot, then don't succumb to peer pressure.
Amazon Prime Day
There are only a few items that I'm personally looking at this Prime Day:
- A Google Pixel 3 XL: I've lusted after this phone for a while now, and $260 off may do the trick.
- These Bose headphones
- A larger Instant Pot than I already have- I use my 4+ year old Instant Pot at least 2X a week.
- A replacement Anova Sous Vide circulator. The one we use is also 4+ years old and the Bluetooth connectivity is spotty at best. We use this at least once a week (ribeye tonight!), so this is a great deal to upgrade.
- $30 off a year of Audible, and they'll throw in an Echo Dot for $1 – I like audiobooks and this is a great deal. I already have an Echo, so that doesn't really do much for me.
- A pack of WiFi Smart Plugs. I have 3 of these currently and love being able to control my lights from my phone, and also set a timer on them. I have my office lamps shut off at a certain time every day to signal to me it's time to get off my computer. Also really handy at Christmas for all the lights around the house. These mini ones are great because they won't block both outlets.
- Charging Station/Device Hub. We have one of these in our kitchen and love how handy it is. We can plug in all our devices, both Android and Apple, and also our backup batteries in one single place. Nearly every time someone comes over, they look at it and remark how handy it is. I'm getting a second one for upstairs.
Shop all Prime Day deals here.
Today (7/15), Old Navy has 50% off everything, no exclusions. As if their prices weren't good enough already! I've made a few purchaes from Old Navy this summer, so here are things I already own or will have purchased before the day is over. Tip: Use code FREESHIP for all orders $25 and over.
- Jersey maxi dress: I have this in a print that isn't available any longer, but also want to pick up this beetroot color.
- Tie Hem Sleeveless Tank: I'm a recent convert to the tie hem tanks, especially when worn with high waisted skirts or pants.
- Longline Swim Top: Multiple colors are available. I'm a big fan of Old Navy Swim and am going to pick this up.
- Gingham dress: It's only $13 with this sale!!! I've already shared this dress multiple times and can't believe it's still available in all sizes.
- If you're worried about the straps of the gingham dress, you could also consider this short cardigan or a denim jacket
Also, I'm not a mom, but I had cuteness overload browsing this Family Matching collection. Twinning with your mini-me? So cute. Maybe I can convince Steve to twin with me, hahaha.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
I'm not a Nordstrom card holder, but I'm sure you've heard by now from nearly every other influencer or blogger that Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is live now. This sale is different from so many other retailers as the merchandise is for the upcoming season, not old inventory. Prices of these sale items goes up once the sale expires. If you want to shop the sale as a non-card holder, you can do so starting on 7/19. You can browse the selection here. My favorites for this sale each year are higher end winter jackets (genuine leather jackets are always a splurge, but more palatable during the sale), anything Spanx brand, and jewelry.
I am on the ELOQUII site and app multiple times a week keeping my eye out for new items. They've reduced the number of sales they run, so the current Semi-Annual Clearance is the perfect time to grab some items you've been eyeing at a discount.
Save an extra 40% off the already reduced prices by using code SALE2019. Find a full price item you want? Use the code for 30% off!
This white dress is one of my favorite purchases of the year, and at the time of me writing this, it's still available in all sizes and I'm shook! With the sale price plus coupon, it's less than $26! It's one of the chicest dresses I've ever owned, and at this price I'm buying a backup for when I eventually spill coffee or wine on it.
Lane Bryant has 50% off almost everything and an extra 50% off clearance plus free shipping on $99 or more with code PRIMETIME. This ends 11:59PM ET on 7/15. This off-the-shoulder dress is now under $36 with this sale.
There are so many more sales going on, but these are the ones I'm focused on today. Are you hitting up any of the sales?